Clock IconsThe clock icons help you quickly see when a sale will end. Red means today is the last day of the sale.
|Sale has already ended|
|Today is the last day of the sale|
|Tomorrow is the last day of the sale|
|The sale ends in three days|
|The sale ends in four days|
|The sale ends in five days|
|The sale ends in six days|
|The sale has not started yet|
Which one is the best value?
- Danone Activia Yogurt 650g $2.00
- Danone Activia Yogurt 12 x 100g $4.99
Computers are good at MathRight below the store icon is the Unit Price.
Anything sold by weight (grams (g), Kilograms (kg), pounds (lb)) is converted to Kilograms kg.
Everything sold by volume (ml, L) is converted to Litres (L).
(I am lazy at math... yay! Computers help!)
- Danone Activia Yogurt 650g $2.00 => 3.077
- Danone Activia Yogurt 12 x 100g => 4.158
- A dozen eggs for $2.29 = 0.191 (19.1 cents per egg)
- 3 croissants for a dollar = 0.333 (33.3 cents per croissant)
- 6 Pieces of Garlic for $1.25 = 0.208 (20.8 cents per garlic)